The ULP-COM® (Ultra Low Power – Computer on Module) sA3874i is a versatile small form factor Computer-On-Module that requires low power and provides high performance at low cost.
MIO-5272 is designed using MI/O Extension form factor (compact series, 146 x 102 mm) and powered by 6th "SkyLake" generation of Intel® Core™ U series processors which have low power features but al
EMAC has created the iPac-9302, an inexpensive, feature packed embedded Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Cirrus EP9302 processor. This ARM9 based board has features, similar to our other Microcontrollers, A/D, PWM, Digital I/O, Serial, USB, and Ethernet. The iPac-9302 is a web enabled microcontroller device offering the ability to run an embedded server to display it’s current monitored or logged data. This web connection can be via standard wired 802.3u 10/100 BaseT Fast Ethernet or 802.11 wireless wifi networking with the proper linux modules and adapters. This Microcontroller has all connectors brought out as headers on a board that is same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77" x 3.54". While slightly larger than our SoM Microcontroller offerings, this Industrial Strength SBC is perfectly suited for just about any Embedded Data Acquisition and Control application. This iPAC-9302 has a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ - 25 pieces)
Windows 10 IoT
Windows 10 IoT is a family of Windows 10 editions targeted towards a wide range of intelligent devices, from small industrial gateways to larger, more complex devices like point of sales terminals and ATMs. Combined with the latest Microsoft development tools and Azure IoT services, partners can gather, store and process data, creating actionable business intelligence that affects business outcomes. Partners building solutions based on Windows 10 IoT will realize expanded opportunities when they harness the full breadth of Microsoft technologies to offer end-to-end solutions.
Windows 10 brings intelligence to the edge
Windows 10 IoT powers smart devices that bring intelligence to the edge. From small-footprint gateways to powerful industrial robotics, Windows 10 IoT provides the security, manageability, and connectivity needed for edge computing. Additionally, Windows 10 IoT enables robust IoT solutions by seamlessly connecting with Azure IoT services to harness the power of the Microsoft cloud.
Windows 10 enables open device interoperability and communication across a range of devices regardless of connection specifics and OS platform. Creating a complex mesh of connected devices need not be a difficult task. With open device interoperability standards build into Windows 10, you can reduce complexities and simplify connectivity to a mesh of devices as part of your overall IoT solution.
Windows 10 IoT is a family of Windows editions for devices that bring intelligence to the edge. With Windows 10 you can power a wide range of intelligent devices from IoT gateways to POS devices to industrial automation systems, scaling your investment across devices.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a full version of Windows 10 that delivers the enterprise manageability and security of Windows 10 Enterprise to IoT solutions. It is designed for powerful industry devices used in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise runs a crucial line of business applications and performs specialized functions in a secure, reliable and streamlined way to support mission-critical devices.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Industry devices offers:
- Microsoft Desktop Shell, Win32 Apps, Universal Apps and drivers
- Requires 1GB of ram, 16GB of storage and x86 or x64 CPU
Windows 10 IoT Mobile
Windows 10 IoT Mobile brings the full functionality of Windows 10 Mobile to the Internet of Things. That includes instantaneous application access, native support for barcode scanning, and other peripherals, as well as enhanced productivity for a variety of mobile scenarios.
The Mobile Enterprise editions also offer capabilities such as ARM support, multiple user profiles, and advanced lockdown to enable scenarios across retail, healthcare, manufacturing and other vertical industries.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile for Mobile devices offers:
- Modern Shell, Mobile Apps, Universal Apps and drivers
- Requires 512MB of ram, 4GB of storage and ARM CPU
Windows 10 IoT Core
Windows 10 IoT Core is optimized for small-footprint, low-cost IoT devices that bring intelligence to the edge. It is designed to power purpose-built devices like gateways that enable IoT solutions. Windows 10 IoT Core also brings enterprise-grade security, manageability, and connectivity of Windows to a new class of devices.
- Windows 10 IoT Core offers:
- Universal Apps and drivers, offers NO Shell or Microsoft Apps
- Requires 256MB of ram, 2GB of storage and x86/x64 or ARM CPU
Universal Windows apps (UAP)
Leverage the same code to deliver an intuitive experience across a wide range of Windows 10 devices. Tools like Visual Studio work across all Windows 10 editions and Azure to help reduce the time and complexities of building IoT solutions for the enterprise.
Consistent Device Management
Reduce complexities with a consistent device management approach across PCs, phones, and IoT devices. A modern device management stack based on industry standards enables enterprise mobility and support for first and third party management solutions.
- MDM Enablement
- Ability to control and block modern app updates
- Ability to block unenrollment
- Context Manager
- Bulk provisioning through Barcode/NFC/SD card
Enterprise Grade Security
With security threats on the rise, Windows 10 delivers entirely new ways to protect your systems and data. Windows 10 has built-in defenses to help protect your critical business information from leaks or theft. Technologies like Secure Boot, BitLocker, Device Guard and Credential Guard help ensure your devices are protected, from power-on to power-off.
- Advanced Device Security
- Only allows trusted peripherals
- Secure IoT Devices with Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)
- Next Generation Credentials – two-factor authentication
- Device Guard - Run only trusted apps with Advanced Threat Resistance
Additional capabilities help create a purpose-built device experience for business applications. Whether it’s booting to a desired Universal app and/or locking down access to unauthorized USB peripherals, Windows 10 IoT provides these capabilities and more to help create a dedicated device experience.
- Unified Write Filter
- Create read-only devices
- Protect system against write operations
- Assigned Access
- Block edge gestures, hotkeys and other key combinations
- Launch a Universal Windows app on login plus lock access to system
- Multi-user profiles for mobile with Application and Settings Allow lists
- Button Remapping and Lockdown
- Eliminate unwanted/unknown applications
- Suppress system dialogs and control process permissions
- MDM & Group Policies
- Suppress toast notifications
- Restrict USB devices / peripherals on the system
- Shell Launcher
- Launch a Classic Windows application on login
- Block hotkeys and other key combinations
- Embedded Logon
- Suppress Windows UI elements displayed during Windows logon and shutdown
- Suppress Windows UI elements displayed during logon and logoff
- Embedded Boot Experience / Unbranded Screens
- Custom brand a device by removing and/or replace Windows UI boot elements
|SW010-LBS000X0E||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Entry Intel Atom, AMD E1, E2, A4, A6, G-Series Celeron (Small Core: N3160, N3060, N3010, N2930, N2807, J1900)||$48.00|
|SW010-LBS000X0H||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Highend Intel i7, Xeon, AMD Selected FX Models (FX 7500, FX 9370, FX 9590, FX 7600P)||$175.00|
|SW010-LBS000X0V||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Value Pentium, Rest of Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core M AMD R-Series, A10, A8 Rest of FX Models||$100.00|