PPC-4510 series Panel PC has an integrated Freescale i.MX6 Cortex-A9 SoC.
The SBC-8106 form factor is ideal for compact PC applications. Due to its small size (100 x 72mm) it’s easily integrated into virtually any system with severe space constraints and/or thermal restrictions, where other form factor simply will not fi t the requirements. The compact size of SBC-8106 gives the board a unique advantage over traditional PC based motherboards like the mITX or Flex to become the preferred choice in any compact applications. The industry target for smaller size and lower power plays a bigger role these days. The pITX form factor is becoming more popular due to its increasing performance and substantial range of connectivity options, while still maintaining its compact size and low power consumption. Not only are SBC-8106 compact in size, but it also offers leading edge CPU and GPU performance with the next generation Intel® Atom™ System on Chip (SoC) and a large variety of high-speed interfaces.
The EMAC Low-Power Server-In-a-Box (SIB), is a low cost, small footprint, yet powerful Server. The Low-Power SIB utilizes the Atmel ARM Cortex A5 ATSAMA5D35 536Mhz fanless processor allowing it to run Linux with available RTOS. Like all SIBs, the Low-Power SIB has no moving parts and features a rugged enclosure design making it an ideal choice for most industrial applications. The Low-Power SIB is designed as a light industry server, but it is just as comfortable in a basement wiring closet, in a factory, or sitting on a workbench.
Windows 10 IoT
Windows 10 IoT is a family of Windows 10 editions targeted towards a wide range of intelligent devices, from small industrial gateways to larger, more complex devices like point of sales terminals and ATMs. Combined with the latest Microsoft development tools and Azure IoT services, partners can gather, store and process data, creating actionable business intelligence that affects business outcomes. Partners building solutions based on Windows 10 IoT will realize expanded opportunities when they harness the full breadth of Microsoft technologies to offer end-to-end solutions.
Windows 10 brings intelligence to the edge
Windows 10 IoT powers smart devices that bring intelligence to the edge. From small-footprint gateways to powerful industrial robotics, Windows 10 IoT provides the security, manageability, and connectivity needed for edge computing. Additionally, Windows 10 IoT enables robust IoT solutions by seamlessly connecting with Azure IoT services to harness the power of the Microsoft cloud.
Windows 10 enables open device interoperability and communication across a range of devices regardless of connection specifics and OS platform. Creating a complex mesh of connected devices need not be a difficult task. With open device interoperability standards build into Windows 10, you can reduce complexities and simplify connectivity to a mesh of devices as part of your overall IoT solution.
Windows 10 IoT is a family of Windows editions for devices that bring intelligence to the edge. With Windows 10 you can power a wide range of intelligent devices from IoT gateways to POS devices to industrial automation systems, scaling your investment across devices.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a full version of Windows 10 that delivers the enterprise manageability and security of Windows 10 Enterprise to IoT solutions. It is designed for powerful industry devices used in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise runs a crucial line of business applications and performs specialized functions in a secure, reliable and streamlined way to support mission-critical devices.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Industry devices offers:
- Microsoft Desktop Shell, Win32 Apps, Universal Apps and drivers
- Requires 1GB of ram, 16GB of storage and x86 or x64 CPU
Windows 10 IoT Mobile
Windows 10 IoT Mobile brings the full functionality of Windows 10 Mobile to the Internet of Things. That includes instantaneous application access, native support for barcode scanning, and other peripherals, as well as enhanced productivity for a variety of mobile scenarios.
The Mobile Enterprise editions also offer capabilities such as ARM support, multiple user profiles, and advanced lockdown to enable scenarios across retail, healthcare, manufacturing and other vertical industries.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile for Mobile devices offers:
- Modern Shell, Mobile Apps, Universal Apps and drivers
- Requires 512MB of ram, 4GB of storage and ARM CPU
Windows 10 IoT Core
Windows 10 IoT Core is optimized for small-footprint, low-cost IoT devices that bring intelligence to the edge. It is designed to power purpose-built devices like gateways that enable IoT solutions. Windows 10 IoT Core also brings enterprise-grade security, manageability, and connectivity of Windows to a new class of devices.
- Windows 10 IoT Core offers:
- Universal Apps and drivers, offers NO Shell or Microsoft Apps
- Requires 256MB of ram, 2GB of storage and x86/x64 or ARM CPU
Universal Windows apps (UAP)
Leverage the same code to deliver an intuitive experience across a wide range of Windows 10 devices. Tools like Visual Studio work across all Windows 10 editions and Azure to help reduce the time and complexities of building IoT solutions for the enterprise.
Consistent Device Management
Reduce complexities with a consistent device management approach across PCs, phones, and IoT devices. A modern device management stack based on industry standards enables enterprise mobility and support for first and third party management solutions.
- MDM Enablement
- Ability to control and block modern app updates
- Ability to block unenrollment
- Context Manager
- Bulk provisioning through Barcode/NFC/SD card
Enterprise Grade Security
With security threats on the rise, Windows 10 delivers entirely new ways to protect your systems and data. Windows 10 has built-in defenses to help protect your critical business information from leaks or theft. Technologies like Secure Boot, BitLocker, Device Guard and Credential Guard help ensure your devices are protected, from power-on to power-off.
- Advanced Device Security
- Only allows trusted peripherals
- Secure IoT Devices with Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)
- Next Generation Credentials – two-factor authentication
- Device Guard - Run only trusted apps with Advanced Threat Resistance
Additional capabilities help create a purpose-built device experience for business applications. Whether it’s booting to a desired Universal app and/or locking down access to unauthorized USB peripherals, Windows 10 IoT provides these capabilities and more to help create a dedicated device experience.
- Unified Write Filter
- Create read-only devices
- Protect system against write operations
- Assigned Access
- Block edge gestures, hotkeys and other key combinations
- Launch a Universal Windows app on login plus lock access to system
- Multi-user profiles for mobile with Application and Settings Allow lists
- Button Remapping and Lockdown
- Eliminate unwanted/unknown applications
- Suppress system dialogs and control process permissions
- MDM & Group Policies
- Suppress toast notifications
- Restrict USB devices / peripherals on the system
- Shell Launcher
- Launch a Classic Windows application on login
- Block hotkeys and other key combinations
- Embedded Logon
- Suppress Windows UI elements displayed during Windows logon and shutdown
- Suppress Windows UI elements displayed during logon and logoff
- Embedded Boot Experience / Unbranded Screens
- Custom brand a device by removing and/or replace Windows UI boot elements
|SW010-LBS000X0E||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Entry Intel Atom, AMD E1, E2, A4, A6, G-Series Celeron (Small Core: N3160, N3060, N3010, N2930, N2807, J1900)||$48.00|
|SW010-LBS000X0H||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Highend Intel i7, Xeon, AMD Selected FX Models (FX 7500, FX 9370, FX 9590, FX 7600P)||$175.00|
|SW010-LBS000X0V||Win10 IoT Ent LTSB 2016 Value Pentium, Rest of Celeron, Core i3, Core i5, Core M AMD R-Series, A10, A8 Rest of FX Models||$100.00|